to camp, right?!
Rocky Mountain Honors Camp is an unforgettable week of fun, prayer, Bible studies, worship, and enjoying beautiful Colorado with your friends! Here are just a few of the awesome activities you get to experience at Rocky Mountain Honors Camp...
- Weeklong Team Competition - Four teams, only one winner at the end of the week!
- Bible Hour - Dig deep into God's Word and learn more about God's plan for your life.
- Activities - Hiking, archery, basketball, volleyball, soccer, softball, mini golf, challenge course, climbing wall, gaga ball, crafts, and more!
- Morning and Afternoon Games - The entire camp competes as teams with messy games, brain games, station races, and other fun activities!
- Evening Chapel - Powerful worship, prayer, and life-changing messages that will help you grow in your walk with God.
- Scripture Memory - Hide God's Word deep in your heart by memorizing verses together with your team in fun and unforgettable ways!
Who can attend to camp?
Although this is not an AWANA camp, Campers must have achieved certain AWANA qualifications to attend. Those who are entering 6th grade or higher, have completed one year of Club requirements (SZ, T&T Handbook; Trek Check, Trek Handbook and Bible Reading/Summaries; FF, Journey Handbook, Bible Reading/Summaries, Service/Training), and who meet the age requirement, are eligible.
Returning Campers: Campers must complete the next Handbook/Manual and related activities for the year in the current handbook progression.
Age Requirement: 6th-8th grade Campers must be at least 10 years old. Ninth-12th grade Campers must be at least 13 years old by the first day of camp.
Campers going into the 6th-8th grades will be in Middle School, and those going into the 9th grade or higher will be in High School.
How much does it cost to go to camp?
Camper registration fees are $365.00. Donors, sponsors, and churches continue to help offset actual expenses through private donations, churches, and businesses.
Many churches help with fundraising activities throughout the year to help campers with the cost.